Established in 1855
It was first The Baptist Church of Talbot in 1855. In the 1860’s the spelling was changed to Tolbert. It wasn’t until 1910 the log structure was replace with a building built of wood planks and glass windows.
Tolbert Baptist Church is located 6.8 miles from the Headland Town Square.
- 9:45 AM – Sunday School
- 11:00 AM – Worship Service
No videos found