Christ the King Lutheran Church began as a mission church in Enterprise, AL, in 1957, when local Lutherans prevailed upon Dothan minister W. Grummalt to conduct services at the American Legion Hall on East Lee St. The church was named in April 1958, and members constructed the first church building in 1961. The church has remained viable since its beginnings.
Located 41 miles from Headland Town Square.
Sunday School – 9:00 am
Communion – 1st & 3rd Sunday
Bible Study – 7:00 pm